For everyone who submits a title, we will contact you via email and ask:
a. What pins do you want (2 free, others can be purchased) b. What do you want (if anything) read about your dog at the banquet c. If your dog has earned a championship, we'll send an email with information on how to order jacket
Annual Awards Policy
St Paul Dog Training Club recognizes active club members for canine performance achievements at the annual banquet.
2. St Paul Dog Training Club is a volunteer organization; volunteer commitment to the club is part of the eligibility requirements for receiving awards. Club members are encouraged to volunteer for at least two (2) club activities during the year, however, volunteering is not required to earn awards.
Examples of club activities:
Obedience/Rally/ Agility Trials or matches
Clean Up Days
Building or Equipment Projects
Other Projects or Events
3. If you would like to find out more about volunteering please email us at Volunteer@SPDTC.com.
4. You must submit your dog’s new titles using the awards form.
5. Only titles earned in the calendar year will be recognized (i.e. Jan. 1, 2014 – Dec. 31, 2014.)
6. Pins/awards will be given for titles earned in Obedience, Rally, Agility, Nose Work, and CGC activities.
7. Pins/awards will be given for these venues: AKC, ASCA, CPE, NADAC, USDAA, UKC, UKI, and NACSW.
8. Two pins per dog will be awarded.
9. You have the option of purchasing pins/awards for other venues and sports at your own expense.
10. Championship awards will include not only jackets, but you may also have the option of receiving vests, plaques, bar holders, or blankets.
11. There’s a $75 limit for the SPDTC contribution to championship awards. You have the option to upgrade beyond $75 at your own expense.
Contents copyright 2006 St. Paul Dog Training Club, St. Paul, Minnesota