Each year in February, St. Paul Dog Training Club holds a banquet to recognize the accomplishments of its members. And this year you can signup online! (this will direct you to the DogBizPro website, where you will need to create an account, then sign up for the banquet)
Date February 10, 2018
Location Southview Country Club 239 Mendota Rd E West St Paul MN 55118
Create Your Account on our new DogBizPro portal by entering your email, then click the "Go" button to go to the next page where you will enter your contact information and on the following page, you will enter your dog info (look for the words "add dog' to register all of your dogs that are taking classes at SPDTC). -- If you already have an account on the SPDTC DogBizPro portal you can skip this step.
Signup and pay for the Banquet (you will be directed to log into your DogBizPro account in order to pay) Payment can be made via PayPal, credit card or by mailing a check.
For everyone who submits a title, we will contact you via email and ask:
a. What pins do you want (2 free, others can be purchased) b. What do you want (if anything) read about your dog at the banquet c. If your dog has earned a championship, we'll send an email with information on how to order jacket
Annual Awards Policy
St Paul Dog Training Club recognizes active club members for canine performance achievements at the annual banquet.
2. St Paul Dog Training Club is a volunteer organization; volunteer commitment to the club is part of the eligibility requirements for receiving awards. Club members are encouraged to volunteer for at least two (2) club activities during the year, however, volunteering is not required to earn awards.
Examples of club activities:
Obedience/Rally/ Agility Trials or matches
Clean Up Days
Building or Equipment Projects
Other Projects or Events
3. If you would like to find out more about volunteering please email us at Volunteer@SPDTC.com.
4. You must submit your dog’s new titles using the awards form.
5. Only titles earned in the calendar year will be recognized (i.e. Jan. 1, 2014 – Dec. 31, 2014.)
6. Pins/awards will be given for titles earned in Obedience, Rally, Agility, Nose Work, and CGC activities.
7. Pins/awards will be given for these venues: AKC, ASCA, CPE, NADAC, USDAA, UKC, UKI, and NACSW.
8. Two pins per dog will be awarded.
9. You have the option of purchasing pins/awards for other venues and sports at your own expense.
10. Championship awards will include not only jackets, but you may also have the option of receiving vests, plaques, bar holders, or blankets.
11. There’s a $75 limit for the SPDTC contribution to championship awards. You have the option to upgrade beyond $75 at your own expense.
Contents copyright 2006 St. Paul Dog Training Club, St. Paul, Minnesota