Rental Coordinator: Kris Osojnicki
Parking in back row only (refer to attached parking area map). Dogs should never be left in vehicles during hot weather or if they are barking/disruptive.
Dog Exercise Area
The dog exercise area is at the end of the parking lot in the grassy area next to the Dollar Store (refer to attached parking area map). The Renter is responsible for cleaning this area after the event. Do not use the boulevard in front of the building. During events a waste receptacle with pickup bags shall be placed and maintained by the Renter.
During large events a security guard shall be present to ensure that parking and exercise rules are followed. The guard's hours are from the time the facility opens until the start of the final class. This guard is arranged by SPDTC well in advance for all events at the training facility to get the best rates and assure guard availability. The Renter should confirm the arrangements a week in advance of the event. The Renter pays the security service directly.
Leave the training center in a clean condition - empty waste containers including the outside dog waste containers, sweep floors and ring area, put chairs and tables away and return all equipment and ring gates to their original position. If preferred SPDTC will arrange for its janitorial staff to clean the facility. There is a $160 charge for this service.
----- General Information -----
- Door locks, both front and rear doors should be left unlocked during events and relocked at the end of the day.
- Dumpster is located out the back door at the end of alley next to street. Extra garbage bags are in the kitchen area.
- Bathroom supplies are located in the closet in the hallway next to the Men's restroom.
- Light Switch Locations, top of stairs, bottom of stairs, next to the refrigerator in the kitchen, next to fuse panel in the center of main crating area, next to fuse panel on the back wall and in each restroom.
- Clean up supplies are located in the rear of the floor next to the sump area.
- Chairs are located at the end of the main aisle
Click here for Parking Map.
Contract with Rates
Click here for Contract with Rates
Rental Group Duties Agreement